Friday, June 22, 2012

Hippie hippie shake

Moccasins

So recently I re-discovered moccasins. Re-discovered you may ask? Yes, motherf*cker, re-discovered, as in, I used to wear them all the f-ing time, in the snow, without socks, all the time. My mother had to sneak throwing them away because I wore them to grimy shreds of what were once shoes. In the interim, I started to desire expensive shoes. Now, on my journey (and when I say journey I mean I went on Amazon, ordered some, and they arrived in like 12 hours, f-ing amazon prime) back to Minnetonka  and their infinite glory, I have discovered two things 1. Minnetonkas are f-ing cheap! and 2. There's WAY more styles. 


The hippie hunt is on.

House of Harlow 1960 tribal shoes
$235 - nordstrom.com

AllSaints lace up wedge boots
$137 - allsaints.com

Camper flat ankle booties
$144 - endless.com

Minnetonka tribal shoes
$80 - amazon.com

Old Friend fringe shoes
$59 - endless.com

Minnetonka lace up booties
$60 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment