Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bed


Ernest Hemingways bed, not too shabs my man.


I 100% want a bedframe made of palettes, borderline genius action.






Bed + bathtub + skylight = bedroom. yea, sure, why not?




I'm not sure those letter even spell anything, but I do have a thing for beds on the floor..

 ....


I would ruin a room like this so, so quickly, but that's nice for them. I especially like the white painting. Rothko would be proud.

Awesome.....ly terrifying place to sleep. But of course, so dope.


I just got a bed. Not a new bed, just, a bed, like a normal human being would just have already, prioritize even (I instead have some awesome thigh high boots I wear almost nowhere). Considering my upgrade in humanity I've been very interested in pimpin' out my bed spot, and these little pretties are just a few bits of inspo for my mind-grapes. Note to self- you like white, exposed wood, hanging stuff over head, and homes you can't afford (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment