Thursday, April 5, 2012

Takeover












 So Moms and I pretty much owned LA for the past week. It was decently epic. Here's a little peek into our adventures!


1. Friggin' Flamingos! I had to resist the urge to tell little kids that they were wrong and in fact yes, flamingos are way better at standing on one leg then them, but it was cute to watch.
2. Fairfax Flea Market. I don't necessarily agree with his world view, or feel a need to purchase a sign declaring it, but it did make me laugh.
3. Nope, not Morocco or Mexico, fairfax again, I heart this place.
4. Would be totally cool with coming back as a penguin, as penguins are dope. 
5. One of the many tables full of stamps at the fairfax flea market.
6. The gorilla looked right at me, ME.
7. The Capri Hotel in Ojai, a totally rad, weird little place with a kick ass sign.
8. Why God decided these chaps would not fit me, I will never know, but oh was this store epic! (I got the sunnies in the last pic there, soooo good).
9. Gettin' a little nostalgic checking out the sunset with moms, sigh.
10. Yea, I held a fuckin' penguin.  FYI, getting backstage at the penguin exhibit is way better than any other backstage experience I can really think of.  She was so soft! I definitely need to work at a zoo.
11. Ahh, cowgirl heaven.
12. Me n' my Jeffrey's on the open road.
13. I had to really work to reason myself out of buying a Chanel iphone case, there are so many good second hand shops in Santa Barbara!
14. American flag scarf is my happy place, and pretty much requires that I go on more road trips.
15. My family. Something you may be unaware of - I'm obsessed with flowers. I may wear black leather and heels, but it's all a cover for my total gaga-ness over flowers...I think it's a Goodlow thing.
16. Mom brought so much of my old jewelry out, it makes me so happy to see it all again. Such a sweet reunion! Oh, and seeing my mother was kinda cool too...

All pics: me, in case you couldn't tell

No comments:

Post a Comment